Installing Your Clock
Installing your clock is a little more involved than simply banging a nail in the wall and hanging it on. The instruction manual included with your clock will guide you through the installation process step by step right from unboxing.
As with installing any wall mounted product (book shelf, bathroom cabinet etc) you will require basic DIY skills and tools to complete the installation as there are fixing holes to drill. Installation will take a while and it’s important to get it right so please allow yourself plenty of time (at least a couple of hours).
The Formal Bit: Please note that you will need to drill holes into your walls to install your clock and that you carry out installation at your own risk. LEDA Clocks will not be liable for any damage to property due to the installation and will not not be liable for any repairs or making good in the event that the clock is returned for any reason. If you are not confident with installing your clock please consult a qualified tradesman.
With regards to format of the instructions, I’ve included as many images as possible supported by minimal wording to keep it clear and to the point.
The instruction manual has been prepared to help you get the very best from your clock, right from the moment you open the packaging, it is split into the following sections:
- Contents Checklist
- Where To Install Your Clock
- Installing Your Clock
- Operating Your Clock
- Maintaining Your Clock
Tools Required To Complete Installation (not included)
- Tape Measure
- 3mm or 4mm Masonry Drill Bit (to drill pilot hole)
- 8mm Masonry Drill Bit
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Small Hammer
- Pozi Drive Screwdriver
How To Successfully Install Your Clock
- Follow the instructions to the letter. Cannot stress this enough.
- Always read all the instructions for the current step. This will help you to understand what it is you are trying to achieve and the steps needed to get there.
- Keep items that are not required for the current step in the box. The clock has fragile details that can be easily broken if say you drop a drill on it.
- Use reasonable force. If something seems tight or not quite aligned, backup, check your approach and try again. Never apply excessive force when installing.
- Take your time (no pun intended) and enjoy the installation. It’s no race, take your time and enjoy.
I’m Here For You
Included in the printed instruction manual are links to the online version. This online version will be the most up to date, but most importantly has full resolution images that can be enlarged if you are struggling viewing the smaller printed versions.
If you have any problems or questions during the installation please feel free to contact me on the contact details below. If in any doubt always ask - email@example.com