Instruction Manual - Introduction
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THIS PAGE
Thank you for purchasing your Limited Edition Clock from LEDA Clocks.
Now I know it’s tempting to ditch the instructions until you run into a problem (I know, I’ve been there) but please don’t let your enthusiasm get the better of you. It’s important to follow the instructions step by step right from the moment you open the box as this covers issues that can arise before you have even seen your clock, such as damage due to shipping.
The Formal Bit: Please note that you will need to drill holes into your walls to install your clock and that you carry out installation at your own risk. LEDA Clocks will not be liable for any damage to property due to the installation and will not not be liable for any repairs or making good in the event that the clock is returned for any reason.
Installing your clock will take a while and it’s important to get it right so please allow yourself plenty of time (at least a couple of hours).
With regards to format I’ve included as many images as possible supported by minimal wording to keep it clear and to the point. IMPORTANT: information highlighted in red is critical for successful installation and must be read.
This instruction manual has been prepared to help you get the very best from your clock, right from the moment you open the packaging, it is split into the following sections:
- Contents Checklist
- Where To Install Your Clock
- Installing Your Clock
- Operating Your Clock
- Maintaining Your Clock
Tools Required To Complete Installation (not included)
- Tape Measure
- 3mm or 4mm Masonry Drill Bit (to drill pilot hole)
- 8mm Masonry Drill Bit
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Small Hammer
- Pozi Drive Screwdriver
Small parts (screws, caps, etc) are contained within the small plastic bags. Parts and screws that are relevant to each other are contained within the same bag.
There is a bag labelled “SPARE” that contains one of each of the fixings, just in case you lose one during the installation.
How To Successfully Install Your Clock
- Follow the instructions to the letter. Cannot stress this enough.
- Always read all the instructions for the current step. This will help you to understand what it is you are trying to achieve and the steps needed to get there.
- Keep items that are not required for the current step in the box. The clock has fragile details that can be easily broken if say you drop a drill on it.
- Use reasonable force. If something seems tight or not quite aligned, backup, check your approach and try again. Never apply excessive force when installing.
- Take your time (no pun intended) and enjoy the installation. It’s no race, take your time and enjoy.
I know you're desperate to unbox your clock, however please read the next section “Unboxing” as there is a specific sequence to unboxing and some really important notes on shipping damage. Please move to the next section...
I’m Here For You
Please note that an online version of this manual can be found at www.ledaclocks.com Help & Support This online version will be the most up to date, but most importantly has full resolution images that can be enlarged if you are struggling viewing the smaller printed versions.
If you have any problems or questions during the installation please feel free to contact me on the contact details below. If in any doubt always ask…Email - email@example.com mobile - 074..see printed manual (leave a message if unanswered and I’ll call back as soon as I can). Darren