Create a truly unique time piece by selecting from a range of materials! Red, black, white, walnut or oak, let me know your preference and I'll build it...
Please note all clocks are hand crafted to order.
Click The Icons Below To Find Out More About...
Just a quick note - I'm very proud of my clocks, I love designing and making them and want my customers to feel equally proud of their purchase. It can be difficult to convey the quality of a product online, the feel of the wood, the sound of the ticking and so on. If you would like to see the clocks you are more than welcome to visit me at my home studio where I have several clocks on display. To arrange an appointment please contact me before visiting. Thanks Darren
Introducing my third clock in the “Inspired by Music” range, which has been inspired by the Gibson 335 electric Guitar. It is a stunning work of art that pays homage to the iconic electric guitar. This clock is not just a timekeeping device, but a masterpiece that captures the soul and spirit of music.
This clock is the first of my designs to incorporate the use of different materials to enhance the character of the clock and give it that feel of a real guitar.
The clock is weight driven with time keeping regulated by a swinging pendulum as per traditional clocks first invented in the mid 1600’s.
It is a true work of art that celebrates the beauty and elegance of both music and time. The shape of the body is reminiscent of the guitar's curves and contours, with elegant lines that flow seamlessly into each other.
With its impeccable craftsmanship and attention to detail, the Gibson 335 inspired wall clock is a must-have for any music lover or art enthusiast.
Customising Your Build
Create your custom guitar clock by choosing from the following materials:
- Oak Finish
- Walnut Finish
- High Gloss Red Acrylic
- High Gloss White Acrylic
- High Gloss Black Acrylic
These are the standard materials that I stock and are included in the price however if you fancy something different there are many different acrylic finishes available (different colours, metallic finishes, matt etc) that can be obtained for an additional charge. The combinations are endless, just give me a call to discuss...
- Gibson 335 inspired guitar body finished in a high gloss acrylic colour
- Walnut or oak fretboard with oak/walnut marquetry frets and dots
- Real guitar strings for that authentic appearance
- High gloss acrylic scratch plate in a colour of your choice
- Guitar spokes on all gears
- Oak or walnut guitar seconds hand
- Plectrum tipped minute and hour hands finished in oak
- Black control knobs with chrome finished top
- Chrome finished pickups and bridge
- Guitar marquetry detail on pendulum bob
VIDEO COMING SOON...
Clock Key Specifications
Also See Dimension Drawing
- Height - 1345mm
- Width - 340mm
- Depth - 185mm
- Main Material Finish - Walnut
- Gear Material Finish - Walnut
- Marquetry Material - Oak
- Chrome effect furniture
- Real electric guitar strings
- Clock Bearings - High Quality Deep Groove Sealed Ball Bearings, Maintenance Free
- Shaft Material - Stainless Steel
- Weight Cord - Wear Resistant Kevlar
- Drive Power - Gravity Powered By a Weight (no batteries needed)
- Winding - Pull Cord Winding For Speed & Ease
- Run Time - 50 Hours
- Pendulum Period - 2 Seconds
- Escapement Design - Grahams Deadbeat (zero recoil)
Where Is Your Clock Going To Be Installed?
It's worth considering where your clock is going to be installed, please check my “Where To Install Your Clock” page for full details click here.
What Happens Once My Order is Placed?
All of my clocks are made to order. Once you place an order I will contact you regarding the estimated delivery. I aim to have your clock with you within 8 weeks of order but this can be longer or shorter depending on my current workload.
Other Important Information
Material Variations - Please note that the clock is made using real wood veneers, a naturally occurring material which will vary in tone and grain pattern from piece to piece, therefore, although the same species is used, your clock will not exactly match those displayed in the images and product videos. Its also worth mentioning that the type of lighting can change the tone of the material, some lighting will make the wood appear darker whilst warm lighting as used in the videos can give a considerably different feel.