Please note all clocks are hand crafted to order.
Click The Icons Below To Find Out More About...
Just a quick note - I'm very proud of my clocks, I love designing and making them and want my customers to feel equally proud of their purchase. It can be difficult to convey the quality of a product online, the feel of the wood, the sound of the ticking and so on. If you would like to see the clocks you are more than welcome to visit me at my home studio where I have several clocks on display. To arrange an appointment please contact me before visiting. Thanks Darren
This clock is customisable, you can chose the colour scheme and livery.
I am pleased to introduce The Formula One Car, the first in my “Motor Sport” Collection. It has been inspired by the Iconic McLaren MP4/4.
Its sleek and aerodynamic design evokes the spirit of racing, with bold lines and curves that carve through the air like a finely tuned machine. The pendulum swings with a graceful rhythm, mimicking the steady heartbeat of a racing driver as they navigate the twists and turns of the track.
Every element has been meticulously crafted to ensure both form and function, resulting in a clock that not only keeps time with accuracy but also serves as a work of art in its own right.
So why settle for an ordinary clock when you can have a Formula One car pendulum wall clock? This clock is the perfect addition to any home or office that demands the very best.
- Clock rear and front frames in the F1 Car profile
- Wheel spoke centre gear detail
- Custom livery on tyre walls, and car chassis
- Carbon fibre effect rear panel
- Hands in the style of a speedo needle
- Custom track profile etched onto pendulum bob
VIDEO COMING SOON...
Clock Key Specifications
Also See Dimension Drawing
- Height - 1280mm
- Width - 330mm
- Depth - 185mm
- Main Material Finish - Acrylic
- Gear Material Finish - Acrylic
- Clock Bearings - High Quality Deep Groove Sealed Ball Bearings, Maintenance Free
- Shaft Material - Stainless Steel
- Weight Cord - Wear Resistant Kevlar
- Drive Power - Gravity Powered By a Weight (no batteries needed)
- Winding - Pull Cord Winding For Speed & Ease
- Run Time - 50 Hours
- Pendulum Period - 2 Seconds
- Escapement Design - Grahams Deadbeat (zero recoil)
Where Is Your Clock Going To Be Installed?
It's worth considering where your clock is going to be installed, please check my “Where To Install Your Clock” page for full details click here.
What Happens Once My Order is Placed?
All of my clocks are made to order. Once you place an order I will contact you regarding the estimated delivery. I aim to have your clock with you within 8 weeks of order but this can be longer or shorter depending on my current workload.
Other Important Information
Material Variations - Please note that the clock is made using real wood veneers, a naturally occurring material which will vary in tone and grain pattern from piece to piece, therefore, although the same species is used, your clock will not exactly match those displayed in the images and product videos. Its also worth mentioning that the type of lighting can change the tone of the material, some lighting will make the wood appear darker whilst warm lighting as used in the videos can give a considerably different feel.