Please note all clocks are hand crafted to order.
Click The Icons Below To Find Out More About...
Just a quick note - I'm very proud of my clocks, I love designing and making them and want my customers to feel equally proud of their purchase. It can be difficult to convey the quality of a product online, the feel of the wood, the sound of the ticking and so on. If you would like to see the clocks you are more than welcome to visit me at my home studio where I have several clocks on display. To arrange an appointment please contact me before visiting. Thanks Darren
The football pendulum clock is a kinetic masterpiece, a harmonious blending of art and function. Its sleek, round body is reminiscent of the iconic shape of a football, while the elegant pendulum swings back and forth with a mesmerising rhythm, like a skilled player gracefully maneuvering the ball on the field.
As the pendulum swings, it creates a gentle ticking sound, evoking the heartbeat of a passionate football fan, eager for the next match to begin.
- Walnut finished gears and football frame
- White rear panel with England 3 Lions details (customisable to your choosing)
- Nylon cord net (optional)
- Football spokes on all gears
- Oak football seconds hand
- Football minute and hour hands finished in oak
- Football marquetry detail on pendulum bob
VIDEO COMING SOON...
Clock Key Specifications
Also See Dimension Drawing
- Height - 1250mm
- Width - 850mm
- Depth - 270mm
- Main Material Finish - Walnut/White Acrylic
- Gear Material Finish - Walnut
- Marquetry Material - Oak
- Clock Bearings - High Quality Deep Groove Sealed Ball Bearings, Maintenance Free
- Shaft Material - Stainless Steel
- Weight Cord - Wear Resistant Kevlar
- Drive Power - Gravity Powered By a Weight (no batteries needed)
- Winding - Pull Cord Winding For Speed & Ease
- Run Time - 50 Hours
- Pendulum Period - 2 Seconds
- Escapement Design - Grahams Deadbeat (zero recoil)
Where Is Your Clock Going To Be Installed?
It's worth considering where your clock is going to be installed, please check my “Where To Install Your Clock” page for full details click here.
What Happens Once My Order is Placed?
All of my clocks are made to order. Once you place an order I will contact you regarding the estimated delivery. I aim to have your clock with you within 8 weeks of order but this can be longer or shorter depending on my current workload.
Other Important Information
Material Variations - Please note that the clock is made using real wood veneers, a naturally occurring material which will vary in tone and grain pattern from piece to piece, therefore, although the same species is used, your clock will not exactly match those displayed in the images and product videos. Its also worth mentioning that the type of lighting can change the tone of the material, some lighting will make the wood appear darker whilst warm lighting as used in the videos can give a considerably different feel.