Please note all clocks are made to order.
Click The Icons Below To Find Out More About...
Just a quick note - I'm very proud of my clocks, I love designing and making them and want my customers to feel equally proud of their purchase. It can be difficult to convey the quality of a product online, the feel of the wood, the sound of the ticking and so on. If you would like to see the clocks you are more than welcome to visit me at my home studio where I have several clocks on display. To arrange an appointment please contact me before visiting. Thanks Darren
Introducing my second clock in the "Just Nature" collection, The Sunflower, finished in oak and walnut. This clock uses the contrasting colours of the oak and walnut to represent the yellow petals and the dark centre of this beautiful flower.
The clock is weight driven with time keeping regulated by a swinging pendulum as per traditional clocks first invented in the mid 1600’s.
With each tick-tock of the pendulum, the intricate details of the sunflower design come to life, as if captured in a moment of eternal bloom. As the pendulum swings back and forth, the sunflower pendulum wall clock becomes a living work of art, a celebration of the beauty that surrounds us every day.
- Sunflower front and rear clock frames
- Detailed sunflower gear centres
- Oak and walnut finished minute, hour and second hands with bee details
- Sunflower etched detail on pendulum bob
VIDEO COMING SOON...
Clock Key Specifications
Also See Dimension Drawing
- Height - 1112mm
- Width - 389mm
- Depth - 185mm
- Main Material Finish - Oak
- Gear Material Finish - Walnut
- Marquetry Material - Walnut
- Clock Bearings - High Quality Deep Groove Sealed Ball Bearings, Maintenance Free
- Shaft Material - Stainless Steel
- Weight Cord - Wear Resistant Kevlar
- Drive Power - Gravity Powered By a Weight (no batteries needed)
- Winding - Pull Cord Winding For Speed & Ease
- Run Time - 50 Hours
- Pendulum Period - 2 Seconds
- Escapement Design - Grahams Deadbeat (zero recoil)
Where Is Your Clock Going To Be Installed?
It's worth considering where your clock is going to be installed, please check my “Where To Install Your Clock” page for full details click here.
What Happens Once My Order is Placed?
All of my clocks are made to order. Once you place an order I will contact you regarding the estimated delivery. I aim to have your clock with you within 8 weeks of order but this can be longer or shorter depending on my current workload.
Other Important Information
Material Variations - Please note that the clock is made using real wood veneers, a naturally occurring material which will vary in tone and grain pattern from piece to piece, therefore, although the same species is used, your clock will not exactly match those displayed in the images and product videos. Its also worth mentioning that the type of lighting can change the tone of the material, some lighting will make the wood appear darker whilst warm lighting as used in the videos can give a considerably different feel.