Click The Icons Below To Find Out More About...
Just a quick note - I'm very proud of my clocks, I love designing and making them and want my customers to feel equally proud of their purchase. It can be difficult to convey the quality of a product online, the feel of the wood, the sound of the ticking and so on. If you would like to see the clocks you are more than welcome to visit me at my home studio where I have several clocks on display. To arrange an appointment please contact me before visiting. Thanks Darren
Introducing my first clock in the "Inspired By Music" collection The Treble Clef finished in walnut with oak marquetry.
Its elegant curves, inspired by the iconic symbol of music, capture the essence of rhythm and melody.
This clock is more than just a timekeeper, it is a work of art that celebrates the beauty of music. Its sleek, modern design is sure to complement any decor, whether hung in a music studio or living room. The Treble Clef Wall Clock is a testament to the power of design to elevate the everyday, transforming a mundane object into a thing of beauty that speaks to the soul.
This clock is more than just a piece of decor - it is a statement about the importance of art and creativity in our lives.
- Treble Clef front and rear clock frames
- Treble Clef gear centres
- Oak marquetry dots on clock face
- Cut through notes on rear clock frame backed with high gloss black acrylic.
- Oak finished minute and hour hands with treble clef detail finished in high gloss black acrylic
- Treble clef marquetry detail on pendulum bob
VIDEO COMING SOON...
Clock Key Specifications
Also See Dimension Drawing
- Height - 1220mm
- Width - 339mm
- Depth - 181mm
- Main Material Finish - Walnut
- Gear Material Finish - Walnut
- Marquetry Material - Oak
- Clock Bearings - High Quality Deep Groove Sealed Ball Bearings, Maintenance Free
- Shaft Material - Stainless Steel
- Weight Cord - Wear Resistant Kevlar
- Drive Power - Gravity Powered By a Weight (no batteries needed)
- Winding - Pull Cord Winding For Speed & Ease
- Run Time - Approx 50 Hours
- Pendulum Period - 2 Seconds
- Escapement Design - Grahams Deadbeat (zero recoil)
Where Is Your Clock Going To Be Installed?
It's worth considering where your clock is going to be installed, please check my “Where To Install Your Clock” page for full details click here.
What Happens Once My Order is Placed?
All of my clocks are made to order. Once you place an order I will contact you regarding the estimated delivery. I aim to have your clock with you within 8 weeks of order but this can be longer or shorter depending on my current workload.
Other Important Information
Material Variations - Please note that the clock is made using real wood veneers, a naturally occurring material which will vary in tone and grain pattern from piece to piece, therefore, although the same species is used, your clock will not exactly match those displayed in the images and product videos. Its also worth mentioning that the type of lighting can change the tone of the material, some lighting will make the wood appear darker whilst warm lighting as used in the videos can give a considerably different feel.