Click The Icons Below To Find Out More About...
Just a quick note - I'm very proud of my clocks, I love designing and making them and want my customers to feel equally proud of their purchase. It can be difficult to convey the quality of a product online, the feel of the wood, the sound of the ticking and so on. If you would like to see the clocks you are more than welcome to visit me at my home studio where I have several clocks on display. To arrange an appointment please contact me before visiting. Thanks Darren
Introducing my first clock in the Just Nature Collection "The Tree Of Life" finished in walnut with oak leaves.
The tree of life pendulum wall clock is a stunning tribute to the interconnectedness of all things in nature. The delicate branches of the tree stretch outwards, reaching towards the sky in a graceful display of vitality and growth.
The intricate details of the leaves and branches are captured in exquisite detail.
As the pendulum swings back and forth, it evokes the gentle sway of the tree's branches in a soft, soothing rhythm that lulls the viewer into a state of tranquility. With each tick-tock of the clock, the tree of life pendulum wall clock reminds us of our connection to all living things, and encourages us to embrace the beauty and harmony of the natural world.
- Tree Of Life front and rear clock frames
- Branch gear centres
- Oak leaf time indicators at 12,3 and 9 with a squirrel at 6 o'clock
- Oak leaves individually placed on branch tips
- Branch with leaf detail hour, minute and second hands
- Tree Of Life etch detail on pendulum bob
Clock Key Specifications
Also See Dimension Drawing
- Height - 1217mm
- Width - 566mm
- Depth - 181mm
- Main Material Finish - Black American Walnut
- Gear Material Finish - Black American Walnut
- Marquetry Material - Oak
- Clock Bearings - High Quality Deep Groove Sealed Ball Bearings, Maintenance Free
- Shaft Material - Stainless Steel
- Weight Cord - Wear Resistant Kevlar
- Drive Power - Gravity Powered By a Weight (batteries not needed)
- Winding - Pull Cord Winding For Speed & Ease
- Run Time - 50 Hours
- Pendulum Period - 2 Seconds
- Escapement Design - Grahams Deadbeat (zero recoil)
Where Is Your Clock Going To Be Installed?
It's worth considering where your clock is going to be installed, please check my “Where To Install Your Clock” page for full details click here.
What Happens Once My Order is Placed?
All of my clocks are made to order. Once you place an order I will contact you regarding the estimated delivery. I aim to have your clock with you within 8 weeks of order but this can be longer or shorter depending on my current workload.
Other Important Information
Material Variations - Please note that the clock is made using real wood veneers, a naturally occurring material which will vary in tone and grain pattern from piece to piece, therefore, although the same species is used, your clock will not exactly match those displayed in the images and product videos. Its also worth mentioning that the type of lighting can change the tone of the material, some lighting will make the wood appear darker whilst warm lighting as used in the videos can give a considerably different feel.